Please Log-In or Register to the Forums to be able to Post replies/topics!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-In or Register to the Forums to be able to Post replies/topics!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Web Idea Tree Professional V5.40 Multilingual Cracked-DJiNN
i am think the buy a shotgun EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:10 pm by pypbatt

» Smarty Uninstaller 2012 V3.0.1
i am think the buy a shotgun EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:19 pm by pypbatt

» Envelope-printer-1.13.33
i am think the buy a shotgun EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:37 am by pypbatt

i am think the buy a shotgun EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:35 am by pypbatt

i am think the buy a shotgun EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:33 pm by pypbatt

Top posters
pypbatt (110)
i am think the buy a shotgun I_vote_lcapi am think the buy a shotgun I_voting_bari am think the buy a shotgun I_vote_rcap 
flashteckboomzy (67)
i am think the buy a shotgun I_vote_lcapi am think the buy a shotgun I_voting_bari am think the buy a shotgun I_vote_rcap 
nox-trooper (20)
Liked (19)
wtfwtf (16)
Strangers123 (13)
omega_weapon (12)
Leslie (2)
Jablan (1)
Adolf (1)

i am think the buy a shotgun

2 posters

Go down

i am think the buy a shotgun Empty Re: i am think the buy a shotgun

Post  Liked Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:14 am

nox, well, try to be a non- shotgn user Very Happy cuzz shotys are to OP and ruin the game( my opnion) i also used it, but it isnt fun to own all the guys in like 2 sec... Very Happy well, try M249 saw, nice wep Very Happy, well i say yes, but before we figth The Legion, we need few more players, 2 more assaultq and 3 engis, all ned FCKing skills Very Happy

Liked
Regular

Back to top Go down

i am think the buy a shotgun Empty i am think the buy a shotgun

Post  nox-trooper Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:12 pm

spas, saiga or elite usas but first i il buy mg63 first i like that gun tell me what shotgun is best thank you. the EA sould put a mode zombie there are lot of guys who like zombies they sould put battlefield il win more players i love zombie. Guys i il ask a little question can we fight the clan The Legion i have a little revenge please i hope you all say yes:) i wanna kill their clan!!!!!
nox-trooper
nox-trooper
ClanMember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum